CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Last two weeks...

Well, David, Wendy and Lucy are back in Utah. I loved the last two weeks. Although every day was pretty busy w/Dom missing his naps, we had a blast. I got to know my Sister-in-law much more and spent time w/Lucy. Dom loves Wendy and David. He preferred Wendy holding him at times.

We got family pictures taken last week and I can't wait to share them w/you all. Mark and Lisa have been going to "The Big Picture" for years. The photographer's name is Mark. He has such an eye for detail! His business is in Cour d' lene. (sorry about the spelling). He took us to a private property where they had trees and a pond and barn. It was so gorgeous!!

Wendy and I had a day w/just Lisa w/the kids of course. We went to Northtown and she bought Dom and Lucy some new clothes. Then we went to Kiddie Kandids and got their picture taken. This was after Lucy just woke up and Dom hadn't had his nap. I think they turned out really good under the circumstances.

We had a family BBQ w/the extended family members on Friday. It was nice to see everyone together. I got to meet Cassie's (Vince's cousin) new baby too. He's a doll! Just a few weeks old.

Saturday we were on the road to Leavenworth. Just a day trip but well worth it. I think it's been about a decade or so since I've been there. David and Wendy saw their honeymoon picture displayed in the window of the old time photo shop. That was pretty neat and Wendy felt like a celebrity! It rained on us, of course. The scenery was amazing! I felt like I was in a fairytale! Vince decided to try some "hot" sauce in the tasting shop and paid for it. He was sweating and his face was red and his eyes were tearing. He chugged to rootbeers right there! It was funny. Then David locked his keys in the car and we decided to go for a walk while waiting for AAA. There was a little trail down by the river. We all went down there, except for Mark and Nick.

We all church at Sullivan ward on Sunday. Dom was an angel in sacrement and did fine in Nursery.

That's pretty much the gist of the last two weeks. I decided to put together a slide show instead of posting all the pictures I took. There are about 70 pictures on the slide show, but if you could take a minute to watch, it's sweet.

1 comments:

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

I had fun getting to know you much better too Renee! Thanks for spending so much time with me! You are so much fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin