Okay, my family and close friends know this, but no one else. Last week we were preparing to take in a Foster Baby (Faith) in hopes to adopt her. The Foster Mom talked to the Social Worker last Friday and the SW doesn't want to put Faith into a permanent home until the Fall or until they are sure she will need to be adopted . I can't really say much more due to the guidelines of Foster Children. But, Vince and I have re-opened our Foster Parent license are awaiting the placement of our daughter! Faith made is possible for us to do all of this and I am very grateful! She's an Angel! She will always be special to me in the four short hours I've gotten to know her. She has opened us a place in my heart to welcome our future daughter. So I will keep every one posted on the status of our next placement!
Thank you all for your love and support in us choosing to adopt another child of God.
I am very grateful to the Foster mom for trying to let go of this baby she's become so attached to.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
May
(21)
- Flashback Friday
- Random Pics
- Should I be angry or laugh?
- A few minutes to myself
- Memorial Weekend
- Precious Moments
- My Husband's Skills
- I've been busy!
- I've been tagged...
- Pics from my new camera!
- Best Buy Lost a Customer!
- Flashback Friday!
- Warm Weather Finally!
- My Day today
- The Story Behind Faith
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Flashback Friday
- Photo Shoot of Dom and Lucy
- A Newborn's Conversation with God
- The Last two weeks...
- May Day!
-
▼
May
(21)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Sunday, May 11, 2008
The Story Behind Faith
at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Renee! WOW! Congratulations! With God, anything is possible. Adopted kids are such a gift! Doors can be opened through miracles! Love ya!
What a great thing you guys are doing. I see how Dom is loved, and I know that you will love another little spirit just as much. Keep the "faith" and all will work out as it should.
Congrats. I hope it all works out great for you guys.
I know the Lord is going to bless you with that little girl. I am praying for you! Let me know what happens. Loves...
~Mandy
Post a Comment