As you can imagine, I have taken tons of pics with my new camera. There are just too many to post and since I have dial-up, I will pick some of the good ones. A few nights ago I was playing with Dom and taking pics and captured some fun moments. Daddy had some one on one time with Dom too. They are too cute!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
May
(21)
- Flashback Friday
- Random Pics
- Should I be angry or laugh?
- A few minutes to myself
- Memorial Weekend
- Precious Moments
- My Husband's Skills
- I've been busy!
- I've been tagged...
- Pics from my new camera!
- Best Buy Lost a Customer!
- Flashback Friday!
- Warm Weather Finally!
- My Day today
- The Story Behind Faith
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Flashback Friday
- Photo Shoot of Dom and Lucy
- A Newborn's Conversation with God
- The Last two weeks...
- May Day!
-
▼
May
(21)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Really cute pictures.
I love the one of Dom and Vince. They really do look like 2 peas in a pod!
You look like such a proud mommy in the pic of you and Dom. So precious!
I really like the foot picture. I can see the artist coming out in you. I think a good camera really helps bring it out in you! I think it is cuter with both feet than just one. I wish I could have gotten both feet in my picture, but David wasn't cooperating and I could tell he was like "we are supposed to be on a walk..." so I just settled for what I got and put the camera away. Your new camera takes such clear and crisp pictures!
Post a Comment