CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Husband's Skills

I am so proud of Vince putting his skills to use. As you may know, we have to put in a wall upstairs to close off the baby's room. Vince put the whole frame up on Saturday with the help of my brother-in-law, Erik. It will be a nice room. It fits everything you need for a baby: crib, changing table, dresser, even a rocking chair. I am excited! I am going to paint the room when he's done sheetrocking. I'm not sure what color yet. So here some pics of the wall in process.





This is so you can see how our upstairs is right now.
We will have a little bit of a landing once the wall is in.


I can't get a picture of the whole frame so you'll have to put the pieces together.




As you can see, our landing will be quite small when you go straight upstairs.

This is pretty much it. Vince got the door in and just needs to nail it in.

2 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!! giving a High Five through the computer. LOL

ABBOTTLAND said...

How nice it is to have a "handy-man" for a husband. I'm excited to see how you decorate the baby's room. It's always fun to have a new project in the works.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin