Tag You're It!!
I've been tagged ~
A) pick up the nearest book
B) turn to page 123
C) find the 5th sentence
D) post the 5th sentence
E) tag 5 (or more) people
The bottom cage that holds the diskette drive and hard drive is removable.
I tag: Wendy, Mary, Mandy, Brenda and Mikaela and anyone else who wants to do this.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
May
(21)
- Flashback Friday
- Random Pics
- Should I be angry or laugh?
- A few minutes to myself
- Memorial Weekend
- Precious Moments
- My Husband's Skills
- I've been busy!
- I've been tagged...
- Pics from my new camera!
- Best Buy Lost a Customer!
- Flashback Friday!
- Warm Weather Finally!
- My Day today
- The Story Behind Faith
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Flashback Friday
- Photo Shoot of Dom and Lucy
- A Newborn's Conversation with God
- The Last two weeks...
- May Day!
-
▼
May
(21)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Thursday, May 22, 2008
I've been tagged...
at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
posted it on my blog. :) This was an easy TAG!
This is the weirdest tag! The closest book only had seven pages (Lucy's of course. The next closest book some dumb start your own business book David is reading. Do you really expect me to post "Conducting literature searches of general-interest business publications helps identify articles on your industry of interest."? I just wanted to let you know, I was planning on doing it, but this sentence was too dumb and hard to understand to post on my blog!
Post a Comment