CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Trip to Provo


The Pendergrass Family


Dom loved this game he was playing with.

Dom giving Lucy loves....

And Dom trying to kiss her, almost!
Little Lu Lu!

This is the view from their house.



Dom and I joined my In-laws in a trip to Provo last weekend. It was a last minute decision. Vince's brother, David, is moving to Korea for a year to teach english. He is bringing his wife and daughter, Lucy. So we went down to say good bye and to help w/packing and a huge yard sale they had. It was a success! They sold a lot of stuff. So above are some pictures I took. I loved the view from their house. The mountains were right there. We had a pretty good thunder storm where the rain just poured down. The streets were flooded and we went and played in the rain. Dom loved it! I stood in the street by the drains and the water came up to my shin. It was fun! We will really miss Dave, Wendy and Lucy.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin