I haven't done one of these for a while and felt up to it today. Time sure does fly by.
As far as how I'm doing on the Lily front, I'm okay. We are going to wait until the end of July and if we don't have her back then we will put our name back on the list for another baby girl.
We are still trying to finish the baby's room. Vince has to sand a couple spots and then I am going to texture and paint.
Vince is also working on the Utility room w/putting up sheet rock. We are going to hold off on new windows and paint until next year.
Dom was almost 6 mo old in this picture and I just love his great big smile!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Friday, July 11, 2008
Flashback Friday
at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
This is a great picture!!!
Post a Comment