CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Monday, July 28, 2008

Baby Girl's room

It's finally done thanks to my sister, Katie. I love this room! It's so cute! I think our baby girl will love it too. Katie you are so creative and wonderful! I couldn't have done this w/out you.
I bought pre-pasted wall border from Home Depot. We tried and failed misserably to put that up. We went back to HD and they were kind enought to exchange the used roll for a new one. This time we bought paste and a roller and it worked perfect! I will always use this method when putting up wall border! The tricky part was putting the border over the textured wall. I HATE that texture that we bought. Another wall lesson learned!
The room is very purple, but my green is incorporated on one of the walls.
















9 comments:

Jandre said...

lol, the green incorporated in those 3 little hanging things...heheheeheheee. It looks cute, the border adds nicely, as well as the sticker things!

Heather said...

so cute!!!!! I wish my room was so inviting! Maybe I could just come and sit in her room and hold her while you napped? LOL

Heather said...

When she comes of course!!!

Mikaela said...

I like the colors! They are so fun in the room! I'm sure your baby girl will love her new room!

I also love the new cat...fun!

Smith Family said...

Very pretty. I love the tinkerbell theme.

Anonymous said...

The room is beautiful! I am impressed. Great job girls!

Uberly Ewe said...

I think you both did a great job! Sister's are GREAT helpers hu? I love the theme and the colors! I can't wait to see it in person, and I can see just how crummy that texture really ended up being like.
Putting wall paper or even a boarder over texture is HARD!

ABBOTTLAND said...

Very cute Renee'. I bet it was fun doing this room with your sister. The Tinkerbell border is so girly and pretty. Good job, it looks great! Sorry about Tiger too, what a bummer! Hope you find a home for him. Love ya!
~Mandy

Becky said...

I love it! Of course, I am a huge Disney Fan- so Tinker Bell is GREAT!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin