CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Friday, July 11, 2008

Dishman HIlls Fire

I can't believe that brush fire yesterday! My parents left for Hawaii on Wed and they will be gone for 3 wks. The smoke was getting too close to their house for my comfort, so Vince, Dom and I went to my parent's house. When I got there there was smoke SE and west of their house. It was almost on top of their house. I ended up calling my parents when they moved the Mandatory evacuation to University just in case. My parents live between Pines and Bowdish right off 32nd. I could smell the smoke from inside their house and my eyes were burning all night long. My sister and her husband came over later and we decided to stick around until we knew that they were in the clear. We were there until midnight!
This is what I saw when I arrived at their house.
This was SE of their house.

This was west.
This was an hour or so after I arrived and this was the view from their front room. You can barely see the hill to the south.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin