This weekend was quite eventful. Saturday Vince worked on our wall all day. Later on I got a call from my sister, Zoe that she was on her way to Sacred Heart because her youngest son had a fever of 105 degrees! I didn't hesitate at all. I headed right over to the Children's Hospital to comfort her. When I got there the nurse confired the fever was over 105. After 4 hrs of sitting with Zoe and her son, they were going to admit him overnight. I went home after that. It turns out that he has Mono. He's 15 mo old. The poor boy! He is getting better little by little.
Sunday we were lazy and didn't go to church. Later we went over to my In-laws for dinner and a movie. We watched "Facing The Giants". Anyone heard of it? Me neither. It was really good though! The message was awesome! It was interesting trying to watch a movie with a 2 yr old to watch too. Don't do it if you ask me!
Monday morning Vince got up to go hunting and took my mom with him! They had a good time and mom even said that she would go again. Later that morning my mom calls me and asks if my family could come hang out at our house after our movie (Chronichols of Narnia: Prince Caspian). I said sure and hurried to clean our house in 2 hrs before I left for the movie. Vince opted to stay at home and watch Dom and Evie. The movie was fantastic for all you Narnia fans!!! Vince isn't a Narnia fan. Boo! He did mow our lawn though. After the movie we came back to our house and had watermelon and pop. Then we all went to Mom and Dad's for some Wii playing and PS3. We had pizza and pop for dinner and I even got to go in to hot tub.
So that was pretty much my weekend!
This morning Dom has managed to dump cereal IN my bed and on top of my bed. I just haven't learned. I keep thinking that he will do fine with food in my bed and not make a mess. HA HA! I sent him downstairs for a little while so I could get some blogging done, MISTAKE! Again thinking that my perfect little 2 yr old wouldn't get into anything big. Yeah right! So, I decided to go check on him and I find a soda from last night that I had forgotten to put up dumped out all over our leather couch! THANK GOODNESS FOR LEATHER FURNITURE! That'll teach me.
I know a few of you, not naming anyone, are probably laughing so hard at me right now!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
May
(21)
- Flashback Friday
- Random Pics
- Should I be angry or laugh?
- A few minutes to myself
- Memorial Weekend
- Precious Moments
- My Husband's Skills
- I've been busy!
- I've been tagged...
- Pics from my new camera!
- Best Buy Lost a Customer!
- Flashback Friday!
- Warm Weather Finally!
- My Day today
- The Story Behind Faith
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Flashback Friday
- Photo Shoot of Dom and Lucy
- A Newborn's Conversation with God
- The Last two weeks...
- May Day!
-
▼
May
(21)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Memorial Weekend
at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend. I didn't end up going to church on Sunday either. I just could not get myself off the couch, or bed....SLEEPY!
I so HATE when I forget to leave something out like that, and McKay makes messes. I'm glad it was on a leather couch that Dom spilled your pop! McKay sneaks cereal into his room all the time and dumps it EVERYWHERE. Sometimes I won't even know it's there till he starts jumping up and down on it to make the crunching noise, so I feel your pain on the entire mess making thing!
I am laughing, but I'm sure I will have all my moments as Lucy gets older!
Been there, done that! Don't you just love the two year old phase. They move so quickly and they know exactly what they're not supposed to touch. My main problem is keeping Tyrone out of the toilet and away from the fridge. He spilled ketchup all over our carpet(off white.) Let's just say, I don't have any patience any more :)
~Mandy
Post a Comment