Hello everyone! I've kind of fallen behind a little bit on my blogging. The reason, I think, is that we moved the computer upstairs into our bedroom and we are downstairs mostly. I wish, I wish that I had a laptop! Vince will be starting on the wall for the baby's room this evening. During the warm weather streak we enjoyed many days of playing outside. I can't wait for the warm weather to come back even though we will be roasting in our house!
I just joined Facebook and have found many many friends that I haven't seen or talked to in yrs! It's nice to know that they are still out there. I also have gotten in touch with people from when we lived in England (1988-1990). It's really exciting!
I can't think of anything else to write at the moment. Thoughts are whirling around in my head at night.
Oh! I'm on the last book of the Dancing series A Dance to Remember by Anita Stansfield. Anyone read these? They are incredible! I've cried in every single one of them! They have really uplifted me and given me a different perspective on life. Read them if you can!!!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
May
(21)
- Flashback Friday
- Random Pics
- Should I be angry or laugh?
- A few minutes to myself
- Memorial Weekend
- Precious Moments
- My Husband's Skills
- I've been busy!
- I've been tagged...
- Pics from my new camera!
- Best Buy Lost a Customer!
- Flashback Friday!
- Warm Weather Finally!
- My Day today
- The Story Behind Faith
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Flashback Friday
- Photo Shoot of Dom and Lucy
- A Newborn's Conversation with God
- The Last two weeks...
- May Day!
-
▼
May
(21)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Thursday, May 22, 2008
I've been busy!
at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are busy! Dominic is a cutie! Good for you for doing foster/adopt. We are also looking into doing foster care down here. Yep, even w/4 kids!! Guess I'm pretty crazy. I hope everything goes well with baby Faith, sounds like it's meant to be.
I have totally read those books. I love Anita Stansfield. It's nice to just have an enjoyable read. Have you read any by Michelle Ashman Bell? Hers are good too!
Ok so I had to read back a little ways to find out about baby Faith but I was so excited for you when I read the part about Vince painting the babys wall in this post. So you will definitely have to keep us all posted on the baby girl/foster/adopt!!!! Oh and I love your new purple camera! Lori
Post a Comment