My flowers
These are some of my bulbs my mom and I planted in the Fall.
Lilac Tree. Isn't it pretty?
Our Plum Tree right now.
Dark Pink Tulip
Red Tulips
Pink Tulip
Pink Tulip close up
Fun times with kids!
Happy boy in the morning.
Dom enjoying his swing.
Dom playing ball.
Tyler Jackson and Dom on the swings@ Terris View Park.
And here's Tyler's brother, Ethan.
Me and my Sweet Pea.
I LOVE this shot of Dom! It's a framer!
Slide Time !
Me and Zoe.
Lilac Parade
Dom did great with this harness. It came in handy!
Tyler joined us at the parade too.
Zoe and Ethan
The Biplanes allerting everyone to the start of the Parade.
Here are our fine Police Officers starting things off.
And then my camera died.

7 comments:
What great pictures!!!! sorry to hear that your camera died.
And Jandre was there too, only not pictured! LOL!
That looks like fun. Where'd you get the harness from? I'm thinking of getting one myself...in fact I know I really NEED to get one.
How was the parade? What a great night to have it on.
Super Cute Pictures!!!!
A)pretty flowers!
B)Thank heavens for the harness (we always jokingly referred to it as our "leash") But it was a LIFESAVER when our son was little. some people gave us a hard time about it but they never had to chase him around.
Glad you have a blog its fun to see what everyone is up to these days. BTW I'm tagging you. See my blog for details!!
Beautiful shots of the flowers and trees. I bet you are loving your new camera. The pics of Dominic are so good too.
I finally came to visit your blog! Yeah I am catching up with my life! Your pictures are beautiful! i am so excited about your new camera! The tulips...and that Framer of Dominic! Wow, he is already looking older in just a few short weeks!
Post a Comment