Started off pretty good. Dom cuddled w/me while I got on the Internet this morning. Then I fed him lunch and put him to bed. He had a good nap. During his nap I put together dinner in the crockpot (Oriental Chicken Wings), did some dishes and laundry and then put away the baby's clothes. Vince got home when Dom woke up and got him up. I've been busy most of the day upstairs trying to organize the baby's room and moved the computer (all by myself) into our bedroom. I finally arranged the furniture to fit the room and then I brought Vince and Dom upstairs to show them what I did.
Dom's been whiney all day long! He's been begging me to hold him all day! He wouldn't eat his dinner or swallow his food, and now he's in his bed until he swallows his food. I have had it up to here!!!!! Vince is downstairs watching a movie and isn't much of help w/watching Dom. I hate it when he gets in trouble and Vince wants me to leave him in his room until he finishes his food. Frustrating! Sorry that this is a little bit of a vent post.
So I think that's it for now.
Hope you've all had a good day! I'm due for a Girl's Night!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
May
(21)
- Flashback Friday
- Random Pics
- Should I be angry or laugh?
- A few minutes to myself
- Memorial Weekend
- Precious Moments
- My Husband's Skills
- I've been busy!
- I've been tagged...
- Pics from my new camera!
- Best Buy Lost a Customer!
- Flashback Friday!
- Warm Weather Finally!
- My Day today
- The Story Behind Faith
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Flashback Friday
- Photo Shoot of Dom and Lucy
- A Newborn's Conversation with God
- The Last two weeks...
- May Day!
-
▼
May
(21)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
My Day today
at 5:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment