CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Random thoughts.

Things are moving along in the best of ways in "Ls" case. So much infact that we are trying to come up w/a middle or first name. I don't know if we want to keep her name (L) first or change it to a middle? So any ideas for names would be great!

I am learning how much more food is needed to feed to lil one's! She eats more than Bug!!! I love it! I'm trying to limit her bottles, but she still needs them for naps and bedtime.

Bug starts his first swimming lessons next week! I'm excited and so is he!

I have tackled the potty training w/Bug again and it's going really really well! I decided to make him a sticker chart that hangs right next to the toilet. For every day he goes w/dry underwear he gets to put a sticker on that day before bedtime. If he has an accident he still gets to put up half a sticker.
The poop is a different story. He pooped in his underwear today and I sat him on the toilet and told him that's wear he goes poop! He wanted a diaper after that and I told him no! I said that he's a big boy now and he goes poop and pee in the potty! I think he's beginning to understand.
So, tonight I'm washing all his underwear (we need to get more).

I'll post some random pics soon.

3 comments:

Kalia said...

Calla Lilly? It's a flower, or maybe Kallie Lilly :-), I don't know, I'm sure you'll pick something wonderful!!! I'm excited to hear what it will be! Good luck with potty training, it sounds like things are coming along nicely! Love, Kalia

Josh n Betsie said...

I sure think the pooping is what takes the longest for boys to learn. Jadon always asked for a pull up to poop in. Finally he did it in the toilet and got his special prize.

Jandre said...

lol, the part that makes me laugh the most about that post is it says, "I pooped in his underware today!"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin