CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Last Goodbye!

Besides spending the 4th w/Chris and Tamy, we went back to Riverfront Park on the 6th. Unfortunately, we didn't get to do all the things we wanted to on the 4th.
So we took the kids on some rides & I got my cotton candy I didnt' get on the 4th.

Chris and Tamy, we'll miss you guys so much! Good luck in your new adventures awaiting you in SC! Tamy, you better keep in touch!!!!

Evie enjoying the fountain


Me and Tamy


The kids got to go on a bouncy slide. They loved it!


Here comes Bug!



And Evie to finish it off.


Then we took the kids on their FIRST plane ride.


Go BUG! "Pull that handle". Tamy and I were shouting at the kids to pull the level toward them to make the plane go up. It was funny!


Cousins hugging!


Then we took them on bumper boats for kids. I didn't even know these existed for kids! It was awesome and thy had so much fun!


Thank you for this picture to the nice man in the wheelchair who offered to take a group photo.

Left: Chris Fosburg family
Right: Vince Pendergrass family

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin