CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer Fun!

Lots of pics once again! But that's the fun part about blogging!
In no particular order, here are some recent pics I've taken to capture the fun times we're having this summer!

Before I get to that, today we found out that Bug doesn't need PT anymore! In three sessions he's come from being rated 1 yr behing to only 6 mo behind his age! I'm so proud of him! He plays so WELL at parks now, in climbing and bridge crossing. We still need to work on the minor things like his balance, but overall he's doing great!

Our visit yesterday w/ "Ls" sister and gma was INTERESTING to say the least. Lets just say that out of the mouth of a 4 yr old some things were revealed and gma was SHOCKED!!!
So, watch what you say infront a 4 yr olds and older!!!

I just found out today that Spokane has 6 public pools opening up! We are going to enroll Bug for swimming lessons at Shadle Park Pool! Would any of you w/3-5 year olds like to sign your kid up w/Dom? It's $40 for two weeks; lessons are 30 min and Mon-Thurs. Lessons start July 20, Aug 3 and Aug 17. They have different times from morning to evening. I'm thinking about the 11:45 slot. Let me know if any of you want to do this w/me!
For more info on the other 5 pools opening, go to http://www.spokanepoolsandplay.com
I also found out that my family can swim at Terrace View Pool for only $2! They only charge for adults and kids over 5! $1 per adult or older child. I'm excited! $2 for swimming!!! FHE Sherwoods!

Now, onto the pics!

Vince's brother and his family are visiting. We made a fun afternoon at Terrace View Park.

Niece: Lucy
She's such a joy and a doll!


Cousins hugging! They are so sweet!


"L" was enjoying blanket time w/Nana


I'm so glad I happened to bring some bubbles for the kids to enoy!
Dom and Lucy

Father's Day 2009
My wonderful father! He's such a great dad! He's fun and loving and supportive!
He loves to bbq w/his apron and chef's hat!

"L" enjoying some cuddling w/Gma!


My sister Katie taking a moment w/her hubs! They are the cuttest couple!


Dad opening some presents on his BIG day and Bug helping!


Bug and sister trying to play the WII


I had to steal a moment for a pic w/my hubby! Say cheese!!


Our Lil Princess looking SO adorable in one of many new outfits she got for her birthday!


Lucy loving the swingset!


On "Ls" birthday: enjoying the swing and wearing her new outfit from the Sherwoods.


Logan pushing "L" on the swing. What a sweetheart!


Summer Thunderstorm:
This was the last thunderstorm a few weeks ago. We were out celebrating Jandre's birthday and caught the lightening on the freeway.
When we got back, we went outside and enjoyed watching the rest of the show. We saw 4-5 transformers go out!

This is my first attempt at trying to capture a picture of lightning! I failed but got close enough that I caught the light from it.


Picture of the neighboorhood during the storm.

Birthday dinner:
We joined the Sherwoods for dinner to celebrate Jandre's birthday! I can't remember the name of the restaurant we went to. It was new to us and really good!
The birthday girl! I know you'll kill me for posting this, Jandre!!!
Here's another shot of me and the hubs at dinner.


Group shot!


Rainbow:

I just love rainbows in the summer!!! This one has all of the colors, including purple! It was a full rainbow, but I only caught half of it.


















Getting Wet:
We have been working on getting bug to enjoy the splash pads and enjoy getting wet. Here are a couple pics of him at this attempt.


















Okay...we still need to work on him.























More park fun:
This is at Chief Gary Park on Mission in Spokane.
Bug had fun on this slide.























He's getting so much better at climbing up things!


















Family Fun at Riverfront Park:

Princess enjoying the swing.


















Bug LOVES it when Daddy takes him on the monkey bars! I love the expression on his face!















Bug getting some MUCH NEEDED (not really) loves from Daddy!

















We stopped to feed the ducks and some little birdies. I just HATE those greedy seagulls!


















Bug enjoying the swing!






















5 comments:

ABBOTTLAND said...

That's great news that Dom is done with PT and has improved so much. He is getting so big! Glad you guys are enjoying the summer, those water parks are so fun for kids. You always have such great pics to go with your posts. You're looking great too Renee', you seem more happy and relaxed.
Loves!
~Mandy

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

I'm going to have to get some of those pictures! Cute! I'm dying to hear the inside scoop on what that 4 yer old said! You have to fill me in!

stacey said...

What wonderful summer pics. Are you missing jandre and fam yet? I know I am. I didn't know you are a bachlorette fan. Are you surprised at the latest? I liked jesse and jake and am unhappy they are gone. I wish Wes was long gone. What a dork!!! HUGS

Uberly Ewe said...

i am interested in Bug taking swim lessons with Dom but I have no idea where i am suppose to go to sign up.
Help.
:)

Anonymous said...

These are pictures of a happy family :D!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin