So much has happened since yesterday!
Around 11am I got a knock on my door and it was our SW. She informed that on Tuesday @ 3pm the BP contacted their lawyers and said they want an open adoption!
So the SW and I discussed our terms for an open adoption and she got on the phone w/the state's lawyer who will be representing us. We got most of the details worked out and just have to wait for a confirmation.
I readied "L" for her visit yesterday and said a reluctant goodbye. Thirty minutes later she's back at our house. I was then informed by the driver that the BP were a no show and the SW has cancelled all remaining visits!
I'm shocked! They haven't missed ONE visit (except for when they were sick once). This is a complete turn around!
Your prayers are working! Keep praying for us please!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Thursday, July 23, 2009
"L" UPDATE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW, congratulations, you must be absolutely elated, I even felt the joy in my chest! Yay!!! What a blessing!! Love, Kalia
I'm keeping my fingers crossed and prayers going for you. She is your little girl, you just have to go through all the other formalities, but the Lord knows the desires of your hearts and he will bless you. Good Luck and keep the updates coming. Loves!
~Mandy
Post a Comment