CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Recent Pics:

My Grandma was here visiting for a week so we couldn't miss the opportunity to take some pics.
Grandma w/Bug & "L"


Three generation picture:


Four generation picture.



POOL FUN!
Last week I took the kids outside and filled up their pool. Bug is so much more comfortable in the water now. I finally learned how to use the sports mode on my camera and I love how these pics turned out.













P.S. I did mutiple posts today, so don't forget to scroll down and see the other two.

3 comments:

Mikaela said...

And all this time, I thought you looked just like your mom Renee! Boy was I wrong because believe it or not, I think you look more like your grandma than your mom! What great pics. The kids are as adorable as ever! Dom is looking so grown up, too!

Renee' P said...

THanks Mikaela! I do look a lot like my gma! My mom has more of my grandpa in her.
The kids are growing fast and furious!

ABBOTTLAND said...

I love the 4 generation pic, you have some pretty women in your family :) Lil is getting so big, she and Dom look like they're great pals. Looks like you guys are enjoying the warm weather.
Luvs!
~Mandy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin