Highlights from the Fair this year were mostly the animals. Now that we have children we have to make that the main attraction. Dom was very good and loved the animals! He wanted to pet them all!
L was not as fond of touching them.
Here's Bug posing infront of the cows as we started our tour.
We got a close-up look at this guy while he was taking a drink :)
Another cow.
I think this is a baby goat that all the kids were petting.
I love the really wooly sheep! They remind me of the sheep in england :)
This was a pretty horse and Bug has no fear!
Family photo! L was in the stroller.
Here's Bug trying to be a good brother by holding sister in the "single" stroller. Jandre gave me this idea way back when she had her hands full of lil ones! Put the seat all the way down and you can fit another kid in the back :)
Oink, Oink!
These were big turles! Kinda cool.
I think these are corn snakes? Here's the two from the front...

0 comments:
Post a Comment