CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Personality!

I had the opportunity the other day to spend some alone time w/L. Vince was kind enough to take Bug w/him to do some errands.
Well, L was being such a cuttie and playing w/me!
I took some pics and it totally shows her personality!

This is "The Look"
She puts her head down and looks up at you w/her eyes w/a little smirk.


Happy girl!


Silly girl!


Gotcha!
I think she was trying to eat the camera. LOL!


Good for a laugh!
She was cracking up here. What a nut!


I didn't catch her in the act, but I looked over and her head was inside the purple hamper....and she proceded to take out all of the whites and spread them on the floor!


2 comments:

Kalia said...

What a total cutie!!! She reminds me so much of my Si still, I remember saying that when she was tiny too!

ABBOTTLAND said...

She is such a cutie. I love the gap in her front teeth. Niamh has that exact gap too and I think it's the cutes. Glad you two had some girl time together.
~Mandy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin