I can't believe how long we've had L (9 months) and she's already 15 months old!
Per her check-up yesterday, here are the results:
She weighs 22 lbs 15 oz
She's 30 inches long
She's in the 50% for weight and head circumference and 25% for her height!
So basically, she's perfect!!!!
So right now, Vince & I have completed our physicals, fingerprints and home study interview. We have one more home study interview in a couple of weeks.
The SW is working on transfering the case (which is 10 volumes of PW in binders) to the adoptions department. I had hoped that she would have done this weeks ago, but I'm on to her now :)
A volume is considered ONE binder of PW (info on the birth parents). So, there's a lot of info to be transfered, copied, transfered and then given to us!
We're still shooting for the adoption by the end of Nov. I hope it happens!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
"L" 15 months & Case update
at 11:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good Luck! Our prayers are with you and your family too :)
Good luck! I'm excited for you, you're nearly there!!! Love, Kalia
GREAT stats on L! And I know it seems to be taking so long to get this all finalized but the hardest part is done. It is all down hill know. HUGS!
R-
She is so BIG! I can't believe it! How are you? My friend is giving me a baby shower.... I sent you an vite! I'd love to see you. How are you? We are good.. just waiting for this little lady to come.
loves-SAM
Post a Comment