CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Monday, October 12, 2009

The Daily Stuff

Wow, it's been a little bit since my last post (at least for me).
I really haven't had much to post about lately. We're still waiting to get an adoption date; it shouldn't be too much longer :)

Meanwhile:
I've just been enjoying the daily activities of my little ones!
Most days, Dom gets up and watches cartoons or plays his games. He turns everything on all by himself, including plugging in his game system!
I lay in bed until L won't let me sleep any longer!!!
I feed the kids whatever is closest to breakfast and the play together until L's naptime.
I put L down about noon and sometimes Dom will take a nap! I enjoy some much anticpated quiet time, while watching Days of our Lives ( I know, I shouldn't watch soap opperas)! Then around 2pm, I watch Let's Make a Deal (new-reformed game show hosted by Wayne Brady).
The kids are up at this point and just play for a while! I feed them lunch, do any laundry that's needs done and wait for my sweet hubby to get home, where I am trying to relinquish control of the TV a little bit for him.

I am so sick of toys! I step on them! I pick them up and they're right back on the floor before I can turn around!

I am happy though! We are all happy and healthy and just enjoying our lives together!

Oh! Vince and I got approved for a loan modification on our mtg and this has dropped our mtg down about $400! We are very happy about this and it's allowing us to stay in our house a little longer!
Vince recently brought it to my attention that he may be getting laid off Dec or Jan. So, he's been looking and searching for a more stable job. He's submitted an application and we'll see what happens. This company has good benefits and would allow me to have insurance!

Well, that's all the updates for now :) I'll try to post some pics in a little bit!

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

I'm glad you were able to get your mortgage down on your house. I'm sorry to hear about your situation with Vince's job. I hope he can find something soon!

I'm glad you post about everyday life because that's what the majority of us are doing everyday for sure!

ABBOTTLAND said...

Your day sounds about like mine, except I gave up the soaps a long time ago. I'm usually on facebook or reading around naptime. That's great news about your loan modification. Every bit helps. I hope Vince is able to keep his job for longer, that is stressful for you guys to be worrying about. Can't wait to hear when the adoption hearing will be. Praying for you. Love you tons!
~Mandy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin