CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Friday, September 11, 2009

Organizing

We got an old cabinet from my parents and Vince actually put it up right away! So, by having this cabinet I was able to reorganize our food storage. I was finally able to put away the canned food from six boxes.

So, this is the cabinet and the food I was able to fit...


This is our shelf and now I was able to fit the rest of food easily!


I have begged my hubby for months to put this shelf up in our laundry room. He finally did it! it's nice to get some things off my dryer (don't mind the basket on there ).


Still in an organizing mood....it continued into the kitchen and organized these shelves too!

2 comments:

The Brown's Sanitarium said...

it looks great!! i am very, very proud of you. =)

Angela said...

Wow, you're on a kick! Come on over to my house!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin