CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Friday, February 6, 2009

Just stuff...

I decided to do a quick post before bed. I just got done bathing Rose (she was stinky) and put her back to bed. She sleeps on her stomach and has been drooling so much! She lays in it and it's caused some baby acne on her face.

I went to the meeting for Lil and her sister today. I am glad that the SW invited me. Thank you so much, Annie, for watching the kids for me.
I learned a lot about the case today, but am unable to share, other than the fact that we are moving forward w/Lil as a permanent placement and hopeful adoption. We just have to ride this along. It depends on the bio-parents reaction to getting served w/termination papers. Both maternal grandparents and another family member have said how much they agree w/Lil being placed w/us permanantly! The visits will start up next week and I am allowed to come along. I also got to meet Lil's sister today and she's a sweetie.

I still sometimes think that this is a dream and we don't have Lil back. But, we do! She's sleeping upstairs in the room that was painted and decorated for HER! I really feel that way too! She's bonding really well w/our family.
Once Rose is gone, I want to really organize her nursery, clothes, shoes, etc.

Well, I should go to bed now. I just don't want to. Goodnight my friends!

3 comments:

Collins said...

Anytime my friend. Love you :)

Mikaela said...

You are so busy with your kids, I don't know how you keep up with it all. Soon you will just be down to 2 kids instead of basically having twins and a 3 year old! :) Good luck with Lil! I hope it works out!!!!!

Kalia said...

Yes, yes, good luck with Lil!! I still can't believe it either, but it is a little miracle isn't it! Love, Kalia

Blog Widget by LinkWithin