I am so angry at Rose's birth parents! They are refusing to let her sleep on her stomach and THAT is the only way she SLEEPS!
Today she had a visit from 9am-5pm. We found out that she only slept 2 hours today! Are you kidding me! She is 3 months old! 2 hours! They said "she wouldn't sleep in her crib". Hmmm, I wonder why? Could it be because you're putting her on her side or back and she doesn't like that! She was home not even 10 minutes before she started wailing! I gave her a bath and tried to feed her. She was SO exhausted that she couldn't even eat! I put her right down. She's been fussing but probably will be down for the night.
The BM doesn't like that she sleeps on her stomach. Well, who is she to judge me? I brought her baby home from the hospital and have been caring for her ever since. She struggled w/gas really bad in the beginning and sleeping on her stomach was the only way she'd sleep. If she wanted the right to decide which way her baby slept, then she shouldn't have done drugs while she pg!
I am sorry, I am just so angry!
I don't have a good feeling of Rose going to live w/them. I am scared for her.
I just felt the need to voice my frustrations here.
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Furious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well, they'll learn won't they? Once she's not sleeping at all. btw, your titles spelled funny. It's Furious. Lol, you know I love you.
That's too bad, I'm sure you keep little Rose in your prayers, and we'll say a special one for her too. Love, Kalia
Sorry to hear that the BM is being a pill. W
Post a Comment