CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Going Bananas!

I FINALLY uploaded a video clip from my camera! It took almost an hour for this short clip, but it's completely worth it!

Bananas


First feeding by Daddy!







She wanted more bananas. So SAD!


Yea! She got more bananas! I LOVE that smile!

6 comments:

Jandre said...

enter the "Vince laugh." LOL

Kalia said...

What a sweetie. Kinda like Silas, he gets this anxious giggle when it's time for food and you don't feed him fast enough. It's so funny what these babies do!! I love their little personalities!

Kalia said...

Oh, and I love the title picture, your kids are so cute together!!!

Uberly Ewe said...

That is just too funny. Ladybug does the same thing when she eats. She gets so mad that I am not feeding her fast enough. Lil and Lady Bug have so much in common! Oh, and has Dom said anything to you about the sounds and faces you make when you are feeding Lil? Bug does it all the time when I am feeding Ladybug. He says things like "Mom, you are making those weird faces again." From the movie "the Incredibles"

Josh n Betsie said...

she is so so so so cute! I love the smile

Lindsey from The R House said...

oh man...she is so cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin