CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

IDOL chat



Other IDOL fans: Don't read yet unless you watched tonight's show.

I love this show! I have been a faithful FAN for going on 8 seasons now! I've watched every single episode! I love it! I sing too, so I like to be critical on the performances.

I just thought I'd jot my thoughts down from tonights show.
LOVED Nick Mitchell's "Norman" performance. Although I don't see him getting through to the top 12.
Since only the top three will go through to the TOP 12, it's tough.
But...I was able to narrow it down pretty good.

Best male tonight, by far:
Adam Lambert (sang "Satisfaction")

Best female: Allison Traheta (sang "Alone")

Tie for 3 place, in my opinion:
Jesse Langston (sang "Betty Davis Eyes")
Mishavonna Henson (sang "Drops of Jupiter")

I guess we'll find out who wins tomorrow night!

IDOL fans, feel free to comment and let me know your opinions!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin