Today was the hearing for Rose. Apparantly the birth parent's lawyer had another hearing to be at, so he didn't make it to their's. So...we have Rose until March 10th. Darn! We were so ready to say goodbye. I had her bags packed. Don't get me wrong, we love Rose, but are so tired of dealing w/her crying. So, we will hang in there until the next hearing.
Lil is doing great! She's doing better and better at sitting up. Each time I put her on the floor, she holds the sitting position longer. I'm so proud of her. She is so happy w/us and we w/her. We love our Lil baby!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Coping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good luck with Rose, and I'm glad Lil is doing so well! And Dom is such a cutie as usual!!!
Rose just needs to be loved! Good luck.
Poor little Rose! She probably just needs your love that I know you are so good at giving. Congrats on Lil and I hope everything stays positive. I wish I could help you out with Rose and love her up - but Joslyn is pretty much quaranteened for the time being.
Post a Comment