CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dr visit

Well, I made it to the Dr today w/only Dom and Lil since Rose had a visit.
Dom is now 25 lbs 7 oz, 38 inches long. He's gained 3 inches and 3 lbs since the last visit, so we're happy about that. The Dr still wants to keep him on Pediasure. He also determined from the questionaire I filled out, that Dom is delayed in motor skills and speech. So, he will be starting PT & ST soon. I am not surprised. I was kind of expecting this, especially w/his speech.

Lil weighs 18 lbs 11 oz =75% for weight. She has no probs there. The Dr was pretty sure that since Lil is w/us that she would be sitting up really soon and start crawling anytime. I just have to give her lots of floor time w/me sitting behind her or propping the boppy pillow around her. She is behind on one set of shots and will be caught up at her 9 mo ck up.
I tried putting the boppy pillow around her tonight, but she kept falling sideways, so I had to sit behind her and help her sit up. She got tired pretty fast.

I am managing pretty good w/both babies. I am starting to get somewhat of a schedule down. Lil's so easy and Rose is calming down. She just needs to be held for a little while after a visit and then eats and sleeps for hours. Lately, she's gone to bed late in the afternoon and will sleep until the early hours of the morning, has a bottle, and sleeps until about 7 or 8am where she eats again.

Tomorrow, I have been invited to a meeting regarding Lil and her sister. It's called a safety meeting to discuss the plans for the said child. I am not bringing Lil and my good friend, Annie is kind enough to watch all the kids for me. I think I will be meeting Shelbie at the meeting and am so excited! The Grandma will be there and there's a 30% chance that the birth parents will show up. Hopefully the SW will mention the hearing for termination of parental rights, or a set time for it.

That's it for now. I am tired and it's almost 11pm. I am going to settle down w/a hot bath!

1 comments:

Kalia said...

Wow, big girl! Sounds like the Dr. visits went well this time, so good! And good luck with your meeting, and keep us posted! Love, Kalia

Blog Widget by LinkWithin