CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Friday, April 18, 2008

Track Meet

Yesterday we went to Nick's track meet at G-Prep, which is like 2 blocks from our house! This time I was prepared! We went to his track meet last week at CV and it was soooooooooooo cold! I wasn't dressed for it and neither was Dom. I was starving & cold = REALLY CRANKY RENEE'. So yesterday, I came prepared. I dressed in layers and made PB and honey sandwiches. I packed snacks for Dom and water to drink. I was PREPARED! I'm glad too, because I did get hungry and Dom needed snacks and it got a little colder the later it got. We had fun though. It's been years since I've been to track meets and I forgot how long they can last and there's lots of waiting around. Next time, I need to bring some toys for Dom to play with. I took some cute pics of my little monkey of course.

1 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

How fun. I have not been to a track meet in ... um...embarrased to say....almost 20 years! OUTCH! Am I that old?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin