Just to explain about the toddler bed. I know I had it good w/Dom not being able to crawl out of his crib. The reason I put him in a toddler bed was because his arms and legs kept getting stuck in the bars. LOL. I guess it was time.
So far I've been really lucky and he's not giving me too much grief over going to bed. He took his nap today and didn't get up once!
So, I am very proud of myself. We are attempting a "budget" yet again as we really don't have any other choice at the moment. I only had $100 for 2 wks of meals this paycheck. Jandre was kind enough to come and shop w/me as she is good with saving money when she shops. I walked out of there, with all my ingredients, for $94!! WOHOO!!! I have $6 extra dollars!!!
Here's my meal planning for this week:
Monday- Golden Broccoli Bake
Tuesday- Donna's Potato Casserole
Wednesday- Enchilada Casserole
Thursday- Spicey Baked Rice
Friday- Grilled Rosemary Chicken
Saturday- Easy Pepper Steak
The Broccoli Bake turned out really good.
1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup, undilluted
1 package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
1 egg
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups mashed potatoes, prepared with milk and butter
Mix the first four ingredients in small bowl; add 1 cup of cheese
Spread onto bottom of 11x9 casserole dish, greased
Spread mashed potatoes on top and mix remaining cheese with it.
Put in oven, uncovered for 30 minutes
Bake @ 350
This was really easy to make and doesn't require a lot of time.
Mary, Tamy & Katie: It's in the Beef cookbook on page 181 I think?
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
April
(19)
- Family and Zucchini Boats
- Meet Little Lucy!
- Happy Birthday to my Sweetheart!
- Meeting Lucy!
- Flashback Friday
- Emotional day!
- Track Meet
- I'm Cayenne Pepper!
- What it must have been like?
- Meal Planning
- Big Boy!
- Flashback Friday
- Pizza Bites and Beef Glazed Meat Loaf
- My First Baby!
- I'm soooo bored.
- The Weekend...
- "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy...."
- Fun in the Sun!
- BBQ Cups!
-
▼
April
(19)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Monday, April 14, 2008
Meal Planning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm so jealous of your meal planning. I have really been slacking lately. Great job moving Dominic up. We are digressing at our house. Instead of moving Lucy to her own room like I was hoping she somehow moved out of her crib into our bed. Our room is hilarious. We pushed a twin bed next to our King bed, so our room is a bed, but we all sleep comfy and enjoy it.
Post a Comment