I am going to do this flashback Friday thing. I think it's fun to share past photos of my little stud! Enjoy!
Happy Friday!!!
2 1/2 months old! Exactly 2 yrs ago!
This was Dominic almost a yr from now; 14 1/2 months old
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
April
(19)
- Family and Zucchini Boats
- Meet Little Lucy!
- Happy Birthday to my Sweetheart!
- Meeting Lucy!
- Flashback Friday
- Emotional day!
- Track Meet
- I'm Cayenne Pepper!
- What it must have been like?
- Meal Planning
- Big Boy!
- Flashback Friday
- Pizza Bites and Beef Glazed Meat Loaf
- My First Baby!
- I'm soooo bored.
- The Weekend...
- "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy...."
- Fun in the Sun!
- BBQ Cups!
-
▼
April
(19)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Friday, April 11, 2008
Flashback Friday
at 9:17 AM
Labels: Past photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
cute idea, renee. we are getting really excited to see you soon!
how cute. what a tiny little man.
And you Wendy!
Love to see how much he has grown! Glad that you joined the Flashback Fridays!
Isn't it crazy how fast they grow. What a gorgeous little boy, those eyes! I love your slideshow at the beginning. It's great to see how tiny he was and how much he has grown. I really like the pic of you and Vince in the top right hand corner. What a cute couple! Your blog is so you, I love reading it. I miss you :)
Post a Comment