Well, today started out being my most boring day at home, so far. I had no idea what to do and the weather was grim outside. So, I decided to meet my sister for lunch @ McDonnalds where Dominic could play afterwards. Lunch went good and Dom was an angel! The play area they had was fun. They only had one little dome for under 3 yrs old, but Dom loved it! So I took some pictures, of course. I love taking pictures of him lately!
This is Dominic climbing into the Bigkids' slide.
Smiley Boy!
After we got home I put Dom down for a nap and decided to clean my bathroom. Uggg! I hate cleaning bathrooms especially the TUB and TOILET. But it turned out pretty nice! I cleaned the floors, tub, toilet, sink, everything!! Gagging most of the time while cleaning the toilet. I never have been good at keeping the bathroom clean! I did find that our shower tiles clean very nicely; and our floor was somewhat difficult to clean.
I told you I was bored. Seeing that I am rambling on and on about cleaning the bathroom.
On to dinner time. I had no idea what to make, so with the help of Mary, I came up with pasta and vegs. She also taught me how to make white sauce! The dinner turned out really good and now I know how to make white sauce.
Thank you Mary.
This is what mine looked like after we served up.
Well, that's pretty much been my day so far. American Idol starts tonight, so I'll be watching that. Don't forget: Idol Gives Back is tommorrow night!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
April
(19)
- Family and Zucchini Boats
- Meet Little Lucy!
- Happy Birthday to my Sweetheart!
- Meeting Lucy!
- Flashback Friday
- Emotional day!
- Track Meet
- I'm Cayenne Pepper!
- What it must have been like?
- Meal Planning
- Big Boy!
- Flashback Friday
- Pizza Bites and Beef Glazed Meat Loaf
- My First Baby!
- I'm soooo bored.
- The Weekend...
- "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy...."
- Fun in the Sun!
- BBQ Cups!
-
▼
April
(19)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
I'm soooo bored.
at 6:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like you have been cooking up a storm, girl! I watched American Idol last night and thought of you! It was really good. That one young boy was amazing!
Yes, David Archuletta is Amazing! He's LDS, did you know that?
Post a Comment