Little D hanging out with Grandpa
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
April
(19)
- Family and Zucchini Boats
- Meet Little Lucy!
- Happy Birthday to my Sweetheart!
- Meeting Lucy!
- Flashback Friday
- Emotional day!
- Track Meet
- I'm Cayenne Pepper!
- What it must have been like?
- Meal Planning
- Big Boy!
- Flashback Friday
- Pizza Bites and Beef Glazed Meat Loaf
- My First Baby!
- I'm soooo bored.
- The Weekend...
- "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy...."
- Fun in the Sun!
- BBQ Cups!
-
▼
April
(19)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He was so tiny!!!
I echo Brenda! He was so tiny! Sorry I didn't talk to you longer on Sunday...you'll see more of me though cause I'll probably be coming to your ward! :)
Post a Comment