I finally met Lucy! She is 7 1/2 months old and the first grandaughter on Vince's side. She is such a doll! Wendy is my sister-in-law on Vince's side. I will be posting lots of pictures of Lucy and the family for the next couple of weeks. Thanks for bringing the snow Dave and Wendy! LOL
Blogger is down right now so I only got the one picture posted for now.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
April
(19)
- Family and Zucchini Boats
- Meet Little Lucy!
- Happy Birthday to my Sweetheart!
- Meeting Lucy!
- Flashback Friday
- Emotional day!
- Track Meet
- I'm Cayenne Pepper!
- What it must have been like?
- Meal Planning
- Big Boy!
- Flashback Friday
- Pizza Bites and Beef Glazed Meat Loaf
- My First Baby!
- I'm soooo bored.
- The Weekend...
- "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy...."
- Fun in the Sun!
- BBQ Cups!
-
▼
April
(19)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment