I remember the day when I was so excited to hear my son utter the word "Mamma". But now, all I hear is "Mommy, Mommy x10". It's getting really old! He only started saying "Mommy" as opposed to "Mamma" the last couple of months. He's also getting really, really attached to me! I thought that once I was home allday with him, he'd settle down a little knowing that I am with him all day. This is not the case. He's so attached and wants me all the time! Don't get me wrong, I love being home, but he's a very needy child and being that makes him a handfull in the "needy" since. He wants to be held all the time; I give in about 50% of the time. This is my baby and I love that he's such a "Mamma's Boy"!
So I just had to vent a little, although it's not really venting. It's just annoying me lately!!!
Ahhh!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
April
(19)
- Family and Zucchini Boats
- Meet Little Lucy!
- Happy Birthday to my Sweetheart!
- Meeting Lucy!
- Flashback Friday
- Emotional day!
- Track Meet
- I'm Cayenne Pepper!
- What it must have been like?
- Meal Planning
- Big Boy!
- Flashback Friday
- Pizza Bites and Beef Glazed Meat Loaf
- My First Baby!
- I'm soooo bored.
- The Weekend...
- "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy...."
- Fun in the Sun!
- BBQ Cups!
-
▼
April
(19)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Thursday, April 3, 2008
"Mommy, Mommy, Mommy...."
at 7:09 PM
Labels: Stay at home Mom, Toddler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It is hard not to give in when they want you. I imagine it gets harder when they can ask for you by name. I don't think guys will ever understand why we give in and just hold them. Even though we complain and want to get stuff done, on the other hand it is just precious!
LOL sometimes I tell my kids that they can't call me mom, mommy, mama, or Heather. hahahaha I totally get ya. And you are good to only give in about 50%. I give in way more than that. I am so weak. The bed is yours anytime you would like to come pick it up. I would drop it off but let’s just be honest, that might take me 2 years. hahahaha
Well maybe he's in an adjustment phase having you home all the time? Maybe you need to just leave him with Vince some evening and get out yourself. Just run an errand or go to the grocery store. That always helps me...even if it's for an hour! Maybe a little break is all ya need. Plus it's not bad for him to have daddy time either. Male-bonding, right?
Post a Comment