CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My First Baby!

I got this one from Jandre's blog.
I am altering this to fit our adoption of course!

Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about you and your first baby.

1. Were you married at the time?
yes, for 3 years

2. What were your reactions?
Well, I got the call @ work and I couldn't believe it. We were getting a baby! I couldn't work very well after that.

3. How old were you?
Just turned 26

4. How did you find out you were pregnant?
Not sure about this one?

5. Who did you tell first?
Well, after we got the call, Annie my co-worker was the first one to know!

6. Did you want to find out the sex?
We knew it was a boy, because the waiting list for a girl was a mile long!

7. Due date?
February 26th

8.Did you deliver early or late?
He was 4 wks early!

9. Did you have morning sickness?
Not sure if BM did or didn't.

10. What did you crave?
????


11. Who irritated you the most?
I am guessing that her Mom & brother did.

12. What was your child's sex?
Male

13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy?
Not sure?

14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy
She had Gestatianal Diabetes

15.Where did you give birth?
He was born @ Deaconess Medical Center

16. How many hours were you in labor?
Not sure?

17. Who drove you to the hospital?
Probably her Mom?

18.Who watched?
Probably her Mom?

19.Was it natural or c-section?
C-Section

20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain
I would assume she had Medicine for a C-section.

21.How much did your child weigh?
4 lbs 2 oz

22.Did your child have any complications?
Intra-uterine Growth Retardation. Which basically means that he wasn't developing normal in the womb. He should have been a big baby since she had gestational Diabetes. He was in the NICU for 14 days!

23. What did you name baby?
BM named him:Domminick Gordon
When we adopted him, we changed it to: Dominic Ryan (Ryan is Vince's Uncle's name)

24. How old is your first born today?
2 years and 2 months 1 wk and 5 days old!


Okay mommies, repost this as "My first baby"

3 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

I am so glad that you did this post. I looked at it too when Jandre posted it and I thought...."oh I would love to do this but with the adoption twist on it." You got to it before me. LOL Way to go! So now I just have to do it!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, my thoughts exactly Brenda!

Mikaela said...

I think this is the greatest post! I stole it immediately, and had fun filling it out. I didn't know that Dom's original spelling was so crazy...for his sake, I'm glad you changed it up. I also didn't know he was so small at birth. I knew he was little, but I didn't know he was THAT little!

I'm so glad that you were able to add him to your family. It gives me hope that maybe adoption will work for us! Thanks for giving me that hope Renee'! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin