This was pretty much the scene @ 3am this morning. I told my husband not to go work and that I bet he couldn't make it. He wanted to be macho and prove me wrong.
This is the van stuck just off our driveway!!! Ha, ha ha! I was right.
This is what I woke up to! Where's the car???
Oh! I think that's it, under all the snow!
This was my shoveling job for the day. My back has been hurting ever since and Vince won't let me shovel anymore.
The front of our house.
Yea! Vince made it home finally...with chains...from Airway Heights!
Here's my hard working man!
I just can't believe all this snow!!! Sorry, my face is kinda scary!
Stockings
Meet the Penderbears!
Hand made by me and my sister. She chose to make her's a cat & dog. I stuck w/the bear.
Can you tell that's me and Vince? Like the eyebrows?
Here's Dominic's stocking with the big brown eyes.
We chose iron-on letters this time.
30 years ago my Mom made Fozzy Bear stockings for everyone in our family.
My sister & I are carrying on the tradition..

5 comments:
Renee actually sewed!!! *faints* You did a good job! Sewing is fun isn't it? I love the freaking snow! yaaaaaay
That new picture you put up of Dom is sooooo cute! He looks so big, like practically a three year old!
I can't believe this storm and even more I can't believe that we are randomly staying the night in Portland and hoping to someone get right in the middle of this huge snowstorm, but I am really excited to see you and everybody!
Cutest stockings ever! I am very impressed! See you soon, hopefully!
Oooh Oooh, those are awesome!!! And they look like a lot of work, but totally cute and worth it!! Awesome job, Renee!!
Happy 6th Anniversary to you too! We celebrated last night by going out to chinese. We had to take the kids with us because we didn't find a sitter. But tonight some friends invited us over for dinner. So that was really nice.
Cute Renee! How fun to carry on a tradition that was a good memory to you and to give it to your own kids, love it.
And happy anniversary! Congrats on 6 years! I can't believe how time flies...
Post a Comment