CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Sunday, December 21, 2008

6 years ago...

I married my sweetheart! I can't believe it's already been 6 years! We have a beautiuful, perfect almost 3 yr old boy and are loving Foster parents.

After a very LONG day of shopping, yesterday, and not knowing if we'd be able to go out to dinner, Vince's parents agreed to watch the kids for us. We invited my sister and her husband to come w/us & went to the Max. It's the restaurant in the Mirrabeau Park Hotel. The food was fantastic! We also were entertained by a live musician and some really drunk people! LOL!
My love for Vince grows stronger every day! We are so different from each other, but we make it work for us. We both love Dominic so much! Vince has been a great support throughout our marriage especially dealing w/infertility.
Vince,
You are my prince! I love you so much! I love your strong arms and how they wrap around my tiny body. I love the way you make me laugh. You're a fabulous father and provider. You always give me what I want, within reason. I love your big cheesy smile and how dorky you dance. I love how AWEFUL you sing, but how you enjoy it so much! I love how you surprise me w/flowers for no reason at all. I love your kisses! I love how cranky you get when I try to tickle your feet. The list goes on and on.
Thank you for choosing me to be your eternal companian!

3 comments:

Mikaela said...

what a great post. i love the last picture with your short hair...CRAZY! I hope you had a fabulous 6th anniversary!

Kalia said...

CONGRATULATIONS, GUYS!!! 6 years flew by didn't it! Our 6 year is Feb. 15th!!

ABBOTTLAND said...

Congratulations Vince and Renee'. May you share many more wonderful years together with a house full of kids :) Renee', I am so glad you found your prince charming. Who would have thought when we were at Ricks that we would ever find two perfect men for us.
Love ya,
~Mandy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin