CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas & more!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone had a great holiday. We did!
We spent Christmas day w/Vince's family. Dom and Lucy had a fun time playing together.
I took a ton of pics so this is like a few posts in one. Enjoy!

Nana & Papa's Christmas Tree on Christmas morning.
And, Santa came too!
Dom was a pro at opening presents this year! He had so much fun!
We got Lucy a baby doll and she loved it!
Dom rockin out to his new guitar.
Lisa bought these really cute outfits for Dom and Lucy. We were going to try to do our own photo shoot, w/out the added cost at a studio. It was nearly impossible to get the two kids to smile at the same time.
Dom gave us few good shots!
Some snuggle time w/Papa.
Here are Grandma and Grandpa Pendergrass w/all but two of their great grandkids. The kids were so tired.
Still no smiling Lucy. She's so cute though.

Finally! After Lucy had a little snack she was happy as a clown. I love this picture I took of Wendy and Lucy! And we ended the day by playing Rockband. Dom wanted to play too w/his new guitar.

Fun in the snow

We were not giving up the photo shoot opportunities. The next day I pulled out my camera and these were the results...



2 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

GREAT pictures!!!!
It does look like you had a great christmas! I hope that Dom is feeling better from his flu.

Becky said...

Glad you had a great Christmas!! Dom does look so cute all dressed up . . .

Blog Widget by LinkWithin