CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Latest...

Meeting up w/Dom's BM and Grammy went very well. They were very excited to see him! At first he wouldn't let me put him down. He doesn't know them yet, so he was a little apprehensive at first. By the time we left he was playing w/them and laughing. They got him to warm up w/food!

We are planning a surprise for BM this weekend! I am excited. We are going to meet BM and Grammy at the mall and get Dom's pic taken w/Santa, and then we are going to give a picture to Dianna. It will be really good.

Rose's hearing is on Friday. I have a feeling that she won't go home yet, but we'll see. I would love it if she got to spend Christmas w/us. I want to buy her a really pretty Christmas dress! She is getting better and better every day. Last night she slept almost 8 hrs and I had to wake her up to get her ready for her visit today. It was nice to get some needed sleep!
I know Rose very well now. Turns out that she is a Mamma's girl!!!!! I can tell what she needs from her different cries.
It is getting hard for me though. I wish so much that we could keep her, but it won't happen w/her.
If Rose leaves us this weekend, I am going to take a couple weeks to regroup. When she leaves I will take some time. I want to go visit my little brother's family in Idaho Falls. It will be a nice getaway for me and Dom.

1 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

I am glad that things have gone so well with Dom's BM. I am so proud of you. :) You are so caring and such a good person, and doing this act is Wonderful!!!! for all involved. :) It just makes me want to smile.
Good luck with Rose. I will be praying that it will not be to hard when the time comes for her to leave your care. She and you have both been blessed during this time.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin