CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Saturday, June 21, 2008

It's a GIRL!

Yes believe it or not we are new parents again! We just got the call yesterday. She was born yesterday (the first day of Summer) and we are suppossed to be bringing her home today! I've never had a baby so new! Dom was 2 wks old when we got him. Due to privacy issues and being a Foster Parent, I can only disclose so much info. This case looks pretty good at the moment. Both BP (Birth parents) are not fit to care for her. Her name is Lily! There's a story behind this name. For a long time now I have loved this name! Just two days ago I was gardening w/my mom and told her that some day I want a daughter named Lily and that that probably wouldn't happen because by the time we adopt, our baby already knows their name. So, when the lady from the Home Finders dept called and said her name is Lily, I just about died. That's a sign to me that we will get to keep her.
She was 6 lbs, 11 oz and the nurse says she's a petite little angel. I will try to post some pics (if I'm allowed) If not, then let me know and I will email you a pic of her.
Who guessed JUNE? Only two people did! Thanks for keeping the faith!

11 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

Rennee, vince and Dom. CONGRATS ON the girl. You are going to have so much fun. I love the name. I want to see pictures so email me them if you can.

Trevor & Kelly said...

That is so awesome, Congrats to you and your family!

Nicole Stenzel said...

That is awesome! I am sooo excited for you guys, truly an amazing thing for you guys. I cannot wait to see her!!!!! CONGRATS!

Kalia said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys! We talked at Mary and Eric's place at Oakridge in Moscow, and swapped birth stories. I was pregnant with my now almost 4 month old boy. If you want to see pics, see our blog! Congratulations, I am so excited for you guys!

Uberly Ewe said...

Congrats again. I really hope everything goes smoothly. Hope you and the boys (Vince and Dom) are doing well with the new little one, and you are not too tired.

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, I got goose bumps reading your post...Congrats my friend I am sooooo happy for you. I would love to see pictures as soon as you can put them up. She is such a lucky girl to have been sent to your family. I will keep your family in my prayers so that everything works out well!!!!

ABBOTTLAND said...

Renee', congratulations! I am so happy for you all. What a miracle and obviously meant to be. The Lord loves you and knows the true intent of your heart. He has blessed you so much. I hope we get to see pics of her soon. It will be a little adjustment going from one to two, but you'll do great!
~Mandy

Megan said...

Congrats! What an awesome story! What a blessing for you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Hey Renee,
I finally made it to your site. I sure have been missing out. I am so happy for your guys. I'm sorry we couldn't meet with you when we were in town. I sure miss you a lot! I would love to see pictures of Lily, so you can email them when you get a chance. Lily is such a beautiful name.

Mikaela said...

I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait to see little Lily. If you can email me a pic, that would be great! Would love to see her. I hope all works out well in this process!

Erin McSpadden said...

I am so happy for your fam. You're such a great mom and i know you will provide a wonderful home for her.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin