I wanted to post the recipe for our dinner tonight. It was really good; I was surprised! I only post the meals that I really enjoy since I am a picky eater. I think for this recipe, next time I will put ckn instead of beef. Oh! if anyone knows or can figure out what cottage fries are, let me know!
Broccoli Beef Supper
Ingredients:
4 cups frozen cottage fries ( I used one bag of steak fries instead)
1 lb ground beef
1 pckg (10 oz) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
1 can (2.8 oz) frenchfried onions, divided
1 med tomato, chopped
1 can (10 3/4 oz ) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
1 cup (4oz) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1/2 cup milk
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp pepper
Directions:
Line bottom and sides a greased 13x9 baking dish with cottage fries. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 10 min.
Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef; drain. Layer beef, broccoli, half of the onions and the tomato over fries.
In a bowl, combine soup, 1/2 cheese, milk, garlic powder and pepper; pour over top. Cover and bake @ 400 degrees for 20 min. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions. Bake 2 min longer or until cheese is melted.
Yield: 8 servings
Here are some recent photos of the wall going up upstairs. Vince hung the sheet rock today.
Looking up the stairs, this is what you see now.
That's the doorway to the baby's room.
This from inside the baby's room. I can't get a lot because it's small.

3 comments:
NICE!!!!! Vince is doing a GREAT job, but you knew he would!
I can't wait to come visit with you next week and see it all in person. Until then.
Wow, what a handy man you've got there! It feels so good to get big projects out of the way. Have fun decorating the baby's room!
Way to go you guys! That is so awesome that you guys are able to do your own home fix it projects...as for the dinner...can you stop posting pictures of the most delicious looking food ever? I'm dying over here!
Post a Comment