I just wanted to post a few pics of our Yellow Rose Bush that is blooming all over. These are the wild roses. Our pink Rose bush hasn't bloomed yet, but will any day. It was slightly raining yesterday and I went out and took pics in the rain.
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
The Roses are Blooming!
at 10:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow, these pictures look gorgeous. I bet this time of year you are just loving having your own beautiful yard that you have worked so hard on!
Beautiful rose pictures! I love your blog!
They're beautiful. Wow, it must be so nice to see them everyday. You are putting that camera to good use, huh?
oh oh oh....I love pictures of flowers....I love them. Did I already say that??? LOL You are so lucky to have all those wild rose bushes around your home. I would be in heaven. We only have one small rose bush in my back yard. But they smell so good.
Post a Comment