We had a pretty good weekend. On Saturday Vince, Dom and I went to Riverfront Park to see the water. The water level hasn't been this high in about 15 yrs! It was a beautiful day on Sat. There were a ton of people at the park and on the lower bridge below the IMAX. The Water was so high that it was spraying people on the bridge. Wendy, these pics are for you! Meet Riverfront Park in the Spring!
After the park we went home and I took some hamburger out to start dinner. We heard a big crack sound and then the lights went out. The thunder clouds were only on the southeast side of the house and the other side we had blue skies. It turns out that a transformer was struck by lightening on the corner of Cincinnati and Jackson. The power was out for 6 hrs just on the east side of Cincinnati and the west side of Hamilton. Crazy huh? Thanks to the Sherwoods' we were able to have some dinner and a fun night at their house. Thank you!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Riverfront Park
See our beautiful Park from a distance!
This was on the lower bridge. Look how powerful
the water is!
I couldn't resist a family shot with the water behind us.
Amazing!!
This is the spot where people were getting drenched!
Daddy and Dom on the Blue bridge. We were on
the bridge you can see below. You can also see where
it's spraying the people.
Incredible Power!
This shot turned out not too bad, I think.
Vince shot this pics of Dom and I with the Carrosel
in the background.
See the Ducks?
Another attempt at a family shot gone bad.
I love this pic with the storm clouds coming. It was
quite a thunderstorm too.
I was impressed with the pic as I used my optical zoom.
Me and my lover!!!
Dom was so afraid of the trash goat! It was kind of funny!
Daddy trying to cheer Dom up and get
him to like the goat.
at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love the picture "Gone Bad". lol. I think you should totally use it for your christmas pictures. LOL NOT
Sorry to hear about the power going out at your place on Saturday. That is freaky.
Maybe Bryan, Bug and I should go see the river too. You are the second person who has posted pictures of it on their blog. It looks rather scary really.
Wow, In just one Month the place looks all spruced up! What awesome waterfall pictures! And the family ones are classic! lol! ( by the way, I started using "lol" because of you!)
Yeah it was kind of a crazy experience. Mandy is used to the wild police stories and will only let me tell them if they end well. ha. The car I originally stopped stayed put during the fight and when it was over I just identified everyone and sent them away. I didn't feel like writing a ticket after all that.
Amazing pictures! Makes me want to make a trip to Spokane.
Post a Comment