CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Friday, June 27, 2008

Sad News!

My heart is broken! I finally got a call from the Social Worker yesterday morning and what she said to me turned our world upside down. Long story short; the judge ordered Lily to go back to her BM. There was a credible witness that spoke on her behalf and said that she's changed. This should have been an open and shut case and the SW is totally on our side. They were blown away by the judge's decision. The SW came and took Lily last night.
There are strict conditions that have to be met for the BM to keep her. So, I am hoping and praying that we will get her back soon!
Please pray for us and for Lily's safety.

4 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers my Dear FRIEND! I know how you are feeling. :(

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Renee...that must be so hard. I can't even imagine. I will be praying for you guys. I hope Lily can have a chance to have you two for her loving parents if it is the Lord's will. LOVE YOU. Hang in there.

Josh n Betsie said...

Im so sorry to hear the news. You are in my thoughts and prayers along with Lily.

Kalia said...

I'm sorry to hear that Renee, stay strong and things will turn out all right. Heavenly Father is aware of you and loves you guys. He'll look out for you. Love,
kalia

Blog Widget by LinkWithin