CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Asian Chicken and Noodles!

Tonight I made this recipe and it was so yummy! I used Yoshida "Sweet and Savory" sauce as my stir-fry sauce. This is really easy to make and doesn't take too much time. I would double the recipe next time to ensure leftovers and if you're feeding more than 2 1/2 people. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
1 package chicken flavor instant ramen noodles
1 bag (16 oz) BIRDS EYE frozen Farm Fresh Mixtures Broccoli, Carrots and Water Chestnuts (I just used an Asian mixture.
1 T veg oil
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
1/4 cup stir-fry sauce (I used Yoshida's Sweet and Savory sauce)

Directions:
Reserve seasoning packet from noodles.

Bring 2 cups water to boil in a large saucepan. Add noodles and vegs. Cook 3 min, stirring occasionally; drain.

Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until browned, about 8 miles.

Stir in noodles, vegs, stir-fry sauce and reserved seasoning packet; heat through.

Makes 4 servings.

1 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

This looks very yummy! Thanks for sharing your dinners with us.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin