CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A little piece of Heaven!

Jandre and I ran to the store yesterday and it had rained while we were inside. We came out and there was a beautiful Rainbow. I was so glad to have my camera on hand and was able to take this picture.
When I see rainbows it just makes me happy to see something so beautiful and colorful! It's like a little piece of heaven sent to us!

2 comments:

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

This looks like a huge rainbow! Glad you caught it!

Uberly Ewe said...

I love Rainbows!!! They help me to remember that when the storms of life seem to last for so long that things will get better. I is wonderful promise from Heavenly Father, and a wonderful reminder.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin