CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happier Times

I thought I'd post some fun pictures. I've been kinda down lately and my blog needs a happy post. I love taking pictures! I love capturing great moments in them. Pictures are worth 1000 words!!! I believe that to a T!

Pictures help heal the broken hearts of birth families.
So, enjoy these happy moments I captured!





Bug being silly @ McDonnalds last weekend


Lil showing her bright sparkling blue eyes!


My sister having some much needed cuddle time w/Bug. He loves his auntie Katie!



Bug and Daddy having some fun on the bouncy slide. We were at Brenda's "Bug's" birthday party last weekend.

Here's Brenda's "Bug" having the time of his life!


My two babies! Every time I take a picture of Lil, Dom has to get in it too!

They are so happy! Lil was picked up for the first BP visit today, & Bug was really upset. It was so cute to see him so protective over her.


8 months old and sitting up! This is all because of her new parents!!!
Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks!

4 comments:

Mikaela said...

Hang in there Renee'! Things will get better, and I'm glad you posted such a fun post about your cute family! I cannot believe how grown up Dom looks! He is getting so big! :)

Kalia said...

Your kids are so beautiful Renee!! I hope something wonderful happens soon to lift your spirits!! Love, Kalia

Uberly Ewe said...

The weather right now does not seem to be helping...it is sunny and then it goes away.
These are GREAT pictures! Way to go that Lil is sitting up all on her own now. It didn't take her long after being with you guys to get her right on track again!!!!

Josh n Betsie said...

I sure hope the others dont get it. Lil is so stinking cute. I just want to squeeze her. Dom looks so happy with her. I wish I lived closer to hang with you. It would be fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin