Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Monday, March 23, 2009
9 months old
Lil is 9 mo old! My how time flys. We've had her almost 2 months now. She is doing really good w/us.
She's now 19 lbs 10oz & 27 inches long. Her head is like 46 inches around! Huge!
We reached a new level of bonding. Yesterday, at church, it was time for her nap. She doesn't sleep unless she's in her crib or a playpen. So, I attempted to try to get her to sleep on my. I took her to the Mother's room and we rocked and rocked. She fought me a little bit, but didn't scream that much. Eventually she got comfortable and fell asleep in my arms. I felt like her mother 100% right at that moment. I wanted to lock that moment up in a bottle forever.
Unfortunatley, a mother came in to feed her baby and the baby woke Lil up after only 20 min of sleep. She never went back to sleep.
Today, Lil's SW came to visit and see how Lil's doing. She noticed how interactive Lil has become and was pleased to see that. She knows that Lil doesn't cuddle and when I told her that she's cuddling w/us now, she was very happy.
So, the bonding is going extremely well, in my opinion! Lil couldn't be more happy!
The review hearing for Lil is going to be around May 12th. The SW wants to bring some of my pictures to the hearing to show the judge some happy moments w/Lil. I said, NO PROBLEM!
So that's the latest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Awesome Renee.:) I so hope this all works out for you guys. She is definitely one happy and loved little girl.
Loved talking with you today! I love the picture of her! 9 months old. Time is going by way to fast!!!
that is great! She is so cute.
Yay! She's such a cute chubby baby! I'm glad things are going so well, and Lil is bonding so well! She's a sweetie!!
Post a Comment